I Don't Care I'm Getting Tacos Skateboard Funny Humor Military Dog Tag Bottle Opener Pendant

I Don't Care I'm Getting Tacos Skateboard Funny Humor Military Dog Tag Bottle Opener Pendant

  • This is truly a unique dog tag. Make a fashion statement and open bottles at the same time with the integrated bottle opener.
  • The design shown is resin-topped for added durability. Includes 24" (61cm) chain which can be easily shortened if desired.
  • Made from heavy duty chrome plated metal. Dog tag is approximately 2.2" (5.6cm) x 1.2" (3.1cm) in size.
  • © LCT Creative. License bCreative.
  • A Graphics and More product.
About The Product:
This is truly a unique dog tag. Make a fashion statement and open bottles at the same time with the integrated bottle opener. The dog tag is made from heavy duty chrome plated metal with the resin-topped design as shown. The dog tag is approximately 2.2" (5.6cm) x 1.2" (3.1cm) in size. This item also includes a 24" (61cm) chain which can be easily shortened if desired. ⁣ ⁣
About The Design:
© LCT Creative. License bCreative.

I Don't Care I'm Getting Tacos Skateboard Funny Humor Military Dog Tag Bottle Opener Pendant
Material
Metal
Brand
Graphics and More
I Don't Care I'm Getting Tacos Skateboard Funny Humor Military Dog Tag Bottle Opener Pendant

0 comments:

Post a Comment