I Cannot Sing the Old Songs, in the Suffolk-Street Exhibition Stretched Canvas Print Wall Art By Adelaide Claxton

I Cannot Sing the Old Songs, in the Suffolk-Street Exhibition Stretched Canvas Print Wall Art By Adelaide Claxton

  • Title: I Cannot Sing the Old Songs, in the Suffolk-Street Exhibition
  • Artist: Adelaide Claxton
  • Product Type: Stretched Canvas Print
  • Expertly finished and printed on artist-grade cotton
  • Stretched & Ready to Hang
  • Handcrafted in the USA
This stretched canvas print is the result of sophisticated digital printing technology in which the image is printed directly onto an artist-grade, 100% cotton canvas. The canvas is then expertly stretched around 1.5" wooden bars and carefully finished with hand-painted edges. An acrylic coating protects the stunning giclee print from dust, moisture and fading.

I Cannot Sing the Old Songs, in the Suffolk-Street Exhibition Stretched Canvas Print Wall Art By Adelaide Claxton
Brand
Art.com
Color
Multicolor
Size
12.5" x 20"
Material
Canvas
I Cannot Sing the Old Songs, in the Suffolk-Street Exhibition Stretched Canvas Print Wall Art By Adelaide Claxton

0 comments:

Post a Comment