Coolie Junction I Only Drink Beer on Days That End in "Y" Funny Pint Glass Coolie, Neoprene Collapsible (Black)

Coolie Junction I Only Drink Beer on Days That End in "Y" Funny Pint Glass Coolie, Neoprene Collapsible (Black)

  • Collapsible bottom, folds flat for storage
  • 1/8" (3mm) thick neoprene material
  • Fits 16 oz and 18 oz tapered pint glasses and any cup of equal size
  • Keeps drinks colder longer and hands dry
  • Prevents surface damage
Made of 1/8" (3mm) neoprene (wet suit) material this coolie fits most standard pint glasses and is collapsible for easy storage. Colors and graphics are digital depictions and may vary slightly on the actual product. Graphic printed on one side.

Coolie Junction I Only Drink Beer on Days That End in "Y" Funny Pint Glass Coolie, Neoprene Collapsible (Black)
Brand
Coolie Junction
Coolie Junction I Only Drink Beer on Days That End in "Y" Funny Pint Glass Coolie, Neoprene Collapsible (Black)

0 comments:

Post a Comment