Cool Sonata I Stretched Canvas - Lanie Loreth (24 x 48)

Cool Sonata I Stretched Canvas - Lanie Loreth (24 x 48)

Cool Sonata I Stretched Canvas - Lanie Loreth (24 x 48) Stretched Canvas Wall Art for your Home or Office. Cool Sonata I was carefully reproduced on only the finest Canvas which beautifully details the visual colors and elements of the original work of art. Your museum quality Canvas Art piece was faithfully reproduced using ultra-precision print technology and fade-resistant archival inks on artist premium acid-free grade canvas. The overall dimensions are 24 x 48 inches and this fine Strecthced Canvas Wall Art includes hooks and wiring so that it is ready to hang right out of the box.

  • Brand New Canvas Wall Art that is Strecthed with premium wood stretcher bars for maximum support and hanging
  • Canvas Art Title: Cool Sonata I
  • Dimensions: 24 x 48 inches
  • Professional Smooth Canvas is a 378 gsm medium textured canvas made from a poly / cotton blend with a 2-over-1 weave. The canvas features a water-resistant matte finish and is designed for fine art and photo reproductions.
  • Artist: Lanie Loreth

Cool Sonata I Stretched Canvas - Lanie Loreth (24 x 48)
Brand
Wall Art Distributors
Color
Multicolor
Size
24 x 48
Assembled Product Weight
6 lbs
Cool Sonata I Stretched Canvas - Lanie Loreth (24 x 48)

0 comments:

Post a Comment