Parvez Michel Inc Parvez Taj 'I Want You' Fine Art Print - Multi-color

Parvez Michel Inc Parvez Taj 'I Want You' Fine Art Print - Multi-color

  • Ready to hang, high quality print
  • Pieces are hand-selected by fine craftsmen for printing
  • Arrives ready to hang
I Want You' is a fine art print by artist Parvez Taj. Made with high quality materials, this ready-to-hang wall art features the artist signature on the front and includes a certificate of authenticity.
  • Ready to hang, high quality print
  • Pieces are hand-selected by fine craftsmen for printing
  • Arrives ready to hang
  • Includes a certificate of authenticity
  • Artist signature on the front
  • UV Inks - will never crack, flake or fade
  • State: California
  • Artist: Parvez Taj
  • Title: I Want You
  • Product type: White wood
  • Style: Other
  • Format: Square
  • Subject: Abstract
  • Dimensions: 32 inches x 32 inches, 40 inches x 40 inches, 48 inches x 48 inches

This product is part of our 'Main Street Revolution' - a partnership between Overstock.com and small businesses around the USA.
What is the Main Street Revolution.
Parvez Taj is a visionary artist and pioneer of UV inks as a fine art medium. To achieve his original images, he freely mixes photography, water-based and acrylic paints and UV inks with a variety of substrates such as aluminum, canvas, bamboo and recycled woods. Each of these pieces is an example of his out-of-the-box thinking and international inspiration - we're sure you'll be inspired too.

Parvez Michel Inc Parvez Taj 'I Want You' Fine Art Print - Multi-color
Brand
Parvez Michel Inc
Color
Multi-color
Parvez Michel Inc Parvez Taj 'I Want You' Fine Art Print - Multi-color

0 comments:

Post a Comment