House sparrows I Canvas Art - Jan Weenink (12 x 18)

House sparrows I Canvas Art - Jan Weenink (12 x 18)

House sparrows I was reproduced on the finest Canvas which captures all of the vivid colors and details of the original art. This museum quality Canvas Art was faithfully reproduced using ultra-precision print technology and fade-resistant archival inks on artist premium acid-free grade canvas. The overall size is 12 x 18 inches plus an additonal 1.5 inches of extra canvas on all 4 sides to allow for easy stretching and/or framing. This premium rolled Canvas Art is ready for stretcher bars or custom framing.

  • Brand New and Rolled and ready to stretch or frame
  • Canvas Art Title: House sparrows I
  • Canvas Size: 12.00 x 18.00 inches plus an additional 1.5 inches of extra canvas on all 4 sides to allow for easy stretching and/or framing
  • Licensor: Sjartin Art
  • Artist: Jan Weenink
House sparrows I Canvas Art - Jan Weenink (12 x 18)

House sparrows I Canvas Art - Jan Weenink (12 x 18)
Brand
Posterazzi
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
36.00 x 2.00 x 2.00 Inches
House sparrows I Canvas Art - Jan Weenink (12 x 18)

0 comments:

Post a Comment