8-Inch Wall Hanging Wood Letter I White, 8 inch ready to hang wooden letters (mounting hardware not included). By SallysStore

8-Inch Wall Hanging Wood Letter I White, 8 inch ready to hang wooden letters (mounting hardware not included). By SallysStore

  • 8 inch ready to hang wooden letters (mounting hardware not included).
  • Size: 8-inch high.
  • Material: Wood. Hole in back makes it easy to hang on a nail.
  • Hand Painted.
  • Upper case letter in Solid Color Kidkraft White

All of our products comply with international quality standards and are greatly appreciated in a variety of different markets throughout the world.

Personalizing a child's world has never been this easy or elegant with this solid color Capitol Letter wall hanging room decor. KidKraft's 8-inch A to Z letters are ready to hang. Mix and Match letters and colors for your finest results.


If you are interested in any of our products or would like to discuss a custom order, please feel free to contact us.

8-Inch Wall Hanging Wood Letter I White, 8 inch ready to hang wooden letters (mounting hardware not included). By SallysStore
Brand
SallysStore
Material
Wood
8-Inch Wall Hanging Wood Letter I White, 8 inch ready to hang wooden letters (mounting hardware not included). By SallysStore

0 comments:

Post a Comment